Medications play a significant role in the treatment and management of behavioral and mental health disorders. They can reduce symptoms, prevent relapse, and treat your condition. In order to get the most out of your medication, patients must take it consistently and as prescribed by a mental health professional. Patients must also understand the potential benefits and side effects associated with medication use.
Unfortunately, not all patients take medications as prescribed – be it due to forgetfulness or intentional neglect. Due to this, Life Changing Solutions, LLC offers a Medication Management program intended to improve medication adherence.
Through our Medication Management, we strive to:
- Improve patient use and administration of all medications
- Educate patients about their illness and the importance of drinking their medications
- Provide medication compliance assistance, such as pillboxes
- Educate the patient about the medication, drug interactions, and possible side effects
- Inform the patient about the risks of noncompliance
- Decrease medical costs in the form of fewer hospitalizations due to medication noncompliance
Schedule an Appointment now and allow our qualified team to thoroughly assess your needs. For other concerns, you can reach us at 318-213-0904.
If you are experiencing thoughts of suicide or are concerned about someone you know, please reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). For immediate crisis support, please call 911. You may also visit the Suicide Prevention Resource Center – Louisiana for other helpful resources.